Full-Time Polish Speaking IT Service Desk Consultant
Exciting new opportunity to join a fresh Project at a most outstanding pay in Budapest!
To Apply click HERE
Rate: 880K HUF / month
Preferred Start Date: ASAP. When do you think you could join?
Please note there is no option for home office work.
The Client is a Large IT Firm looking for Polish Service Desk Analysts.
You will be joining an international team to work with the Service Desk to act as the first point of contact.
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service.
- Provide Help Desk support for End users and Level 1 Support for IT Infrastructure and Applications.
- Log Incidents / call tickets into Service Now, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution.
- Use remote tools such as Team Viewer / BOMGAR to troubleshoot and resolve end users’ laptops, desktops, mobile devices (Apple iPad / iPhone, Android Phones devices and other mobile smart phones).
- Follow and complete Help Desk opening and closing checklists.
- Research and update Knowledge Base for solutions that can be used to provide first-contact resolution.
- Perform installation/ troubleshooting / configuring of MS Outlook Client, MS Office Applications software, Antivirus Software, etc.
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of desktop/ laptop computers, printers, and other directly attached peripherals to identify issues.
- Provide / Assist users with basic Level 1 troubleshooting of Business Applications, Share Point Portals, Active Directory, MS Exchange Email, File Server, Print Server, MS Lync, etc.
- Provide basic troubleshooting for Networks (LAN, Wireless LAN), User desktop Telephones etc.
Role & Responsibilities of the suitable Service Desk Analyst
- Previous experience providing remote Help Desk / Service Desk support (this is a must).
- Good customer care skills.
- Should have previous working experience in the following:
- Desktops / Laptops / Peripheral Devices (Printers/scanners, etc.)
- MS Windows XP / Windows 7 Desktop Operating System.
- MS Office Applications – MS Outlook Client Installation, setup, and troubleshooting including PST Files.
- Antivirus Software.
- Basic Trouble shooting skills in networks: LAN, Wireless LAN, Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing.
- Mobile Devices (Tablets and Phones): Apple, Android, Microsoft, Blackberry.
- Active Directory – User Account Management
- End User Laptop / Desktop – Image configuration and software patch update.
- Virtual Desktops (VDI).
- Basic Applications Support: Based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Experience using a ticketing system (BMC Remedy or Service Now)
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus
- Any additional EU Language knowledge is a plus
How to ApplyTo Apply click HERE
584 total views, 1 today