Full-Time Program Manager (Engineering)
The team of Application Engineers and Program Managers is looking for a new team member. This is the team dedicated to supporting internal teams, who are facing customers (Field Applications Engineers, Sales Specialists). Solution Engineering Program Manager will manage few key projects at a time, work with colleagues across Europe, and coordinate demand creation campaigns to maximize sales suppliers.
The objective of the role is to promote and drive solution selling across horizontal applications increasing demand creation performance.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- To drive increased Arrow component content into customer projects
- Work with the Field Application Engineering teams in the regions to gain optimum insights into top opportunities
- Technically qualify and propose application solutions that meet the customer design requirements for cost and performance
- Work with Arrow’s strategic suppliers to reach a strong level of technical competence for focus products that will drive increased parts per board
What Are We Looking For?
- 3 to 5 years experience with a technical background within the electronics industry, preferably connectors or related products.
- Broad semiconductor component knowledge across all different applications – Industrial, automotive, consumer, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of connector specifications and mechanical assembly and/or manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to build internal relationships with key stakeholders in other parts of the Arrow business and communicate effectively at all levels
- Action-oriented, problem-solving, customer focussed and results-driven
- Proactive approach: able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Fluent English, Hungarian is a plus
What is in it For You?
- Permanent contract with 3 months probation period
- Cafeteria allowance
- International work environment
- Work from home (1 day per week)
- Remote interview process
How to Apply
414 total views, 2 today
Leave a Reply