Full-Time QA Automation Engineer (C#)
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced QA Automation Engineer (C#) to work on a large-scale Canadian project.
The project is the development and improvement of a platform for personnel management, engagement, and growth. It is necessary to conduct integration testing of front-end and back-end parts, with tests covering not only multiple projects but also links between them.
The customer is the developer of a cloud-based software platform for the centralized management of business organizations.
– Configuring an automation workflow;
– Performing UI testing;
– Checking data creation on the back-end.
– Commercial experience as a QA Automation Engineer (C#) for 3+ years;
– Experience in integration testing;
– Experience with Selenium;
– Knowledge of Azure DevOps;
– Experience with SQL;
– Experience with Git;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.firstname.lastname@example.org
776 total views, 2 today