- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Managing incoming calls and emails, taking notes
- Managing the meeting room’s schedule, preparing it for meetings and interviews etc.
- Writing group emails for the staff about events, trainings, staff meetings etc.
- Check everyday time attendance and manage if needed
- Supporting the whole team’s daily work: printing for them, handling their upcoming problems
- Ordering office supply including electrical equipments, furniture, food, gifts for partners & staff
- Keeping in touch with suppliers (e.g.: phone service, maintenance, interior designers, IT support etc.)
- Be responsible for the office’ cleanliness
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge, Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask and prioritise
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Hard working, confident, ambitious
A start-up culture means our environment is fast paced and we tend to live outside our comfort zones.
Travel opportunities to main events – London, Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, etc.
A very good balance of work and fun in a multicultural environment!
How to ApplyUpload your details and CV here: www.hrn.io/careers
1562 total views, 1 today