Full-Time Remote Resources Management Specialist
Remote Resource Management Specialist
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
About the Role
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Resource Management Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
We are looking for passionate, dynamic professionals to join our Resource Management team. Resource Management’s mission is to assign the right people to the right projects at the right time, develop our employees, and support Scopic’s strategic goals. As a Resource Management Specialist, your main responsibility is to assign resources as and when they are required.
Your goal is to proactively engage with our staff to gain a technical understanding of their skills, experience, and aspirations and to identify the right opportunities for them. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals who would like to join a diverse, fast-paced environment. You must enjoy daily communication with multiple people within the company. If you are a former developer that enjoys talking with people and wants to be involved in the business side of the software industry, this is a great role for you. This role is highly dynamic with the potential for managerial responsibilities in the future.
At Scopic, we believe great employees can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Join us from any
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our employees have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of projects. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic works to create are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on Scopic to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and frameworks how the interact together
- Onboard selected resources to projects
- Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
- Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
- Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field
- 2+ years of experience working in the software development industry.
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
- Experience in Software ProjectManagement, is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary: $10-$18 per hour depending on experience and potential. Full-time position available.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01cmo
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic website: www.scopicsoftware.com/careers
662 total views, 1 today