Full-Time Research Assistant and Administrator – Budapest
Evidera is a global consultancy with a market-leading portfolio of health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology services. We partner with life sciences organisations worldwide to optimise the market access and commercial success of their products. Our services are increasingly important, as healthcare authorities must make challenging decisions on the value of a vastly expanding array of drugs and medical treatments.
The Evidence Synthesis, Modeling, and Communications (EMC) Administrative Assistant will serve as primary service provider for office management, facilities, security and administrative functions to support an office of approximately 10 full-time employees. They will also work closely with the Global Operations team and the EMC Business Unit Leads by assisting with the execution of operational aspects of the business, and supporting senior management oversight for the project portfolios and new products/offerings.
- Entry-level position.
- Provides administrative support to the Budapest office staff.
- managing/ordering office supplies,
- preparing and circulating documents,
- coordinating meeting requests and calendars,
- liaising between London support functions and Budapest team members
- Provides assistance to internal Business Operations for the Global EMC team
- Provides assistance to project staff for research and analysis activities, while developing skills in pharmacoeconomics, mathematical modeling, and project management.
- Other duties as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Provide administrative support to the Budapest office staff as requested. Provide general facilities support for the office. Ensure that office supplies are ordered and maintained appropriately; liaise with Information Technology team as necessary; serve as building contact for security, maintenance and property management issues.
- Contributes to systematic literature review of clinical and health economic literature and modelling projects using research skills in literature searches, data extraction and synthesis
- Maintain and disseminate resource availability information, track resource trends
- Support creation and maintenance of current Salesforce records, review pipeline data for accuracy and alert the relevant Principal Investigators/Project Managers of issues, and assist the teams with queries
- Co-ordinate training across teams, posting of training materials, and liaison with Human Resources (HR) to track required training
- Serve as point of contact for HR team to distribute, track or collect information and/or schedule meetings.
- Work with recruitment to oversee a positive employee experience during on-site interviews.
- Maintain and oversee content shared with the EMC team on EviNet (Evidera’s Intranet)
- Assist with updating, and implementation of EMC proposal and project process guidelines, QA processes, project management, development of the associated training material
- Participate in cross-business unit initiatives and support implementation of project management processes (developed by EMC, Finance and Legal)
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organised self-starter with excellent judgment who works well independently and on teams. Key competencies include the following:
- Strong project management experience, including the ability to effectively organise their time and efforts to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Demonstrable expertise in record-keeping
- Ability to complete individual tasks with minimal direct supervision
- Strong communication skills and comfortable dealing with internal and external clients
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively to third parties, clients and/or other staff, in person, over the telephone, and via written means
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment with team members at all
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Aptitude for understanding challenges of scientific consulting and create solutions
- High degree of reliability, initiative and a strong work ethic
Education and Experience
- BS or BA
- A minimum of two-three years of relevant administrative and office management experience”
It is helpful, to have:
- Experience in a consulting (or “billable” business model) and/or healthcare organisation, with an educational background in science/health being a potential advantage
- Experience in a small office environment strongly preferred
- Experience in health economics
- Experience with literature and web searches; experience with bibliographic referencing software, such as EndNote
Fluent in both oral and written English and Hungarian
- Must have experience with computer software in a Windows environment
- Excellent proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our Budapest office offers social events, and a spacious, quiet work environment. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all of our staff.
Evidera, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applications are reviewed, and qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
How to ApplyPlease apply with your CV and cover letter.
825 total views, 1 today