Full-Time Sales Specialist
Stamegna Retail Management is a privately owned consulting partnership firm founded in 2007. We help sellers of innovative FMCG products go to the market or grow by introducing them to worldwide buyers in one-on-one meetings. We help buyers to keep their positions on competitive markets by sourcing well matched promising goods. We plan and facilitate Stamegna Network Live Events that are organized in major cities around the world, and Stamegna Virtual Events that are the successful online version of the trade business meetings.
Job Title: Sales Specialist („Junior” gradation at the start)
Department: Health & Beauty Care (HBC) Team
Place of Work: Budapest Office
Reports to: HBC Category Team Leader
The Sales Specialist’s main task is to contact/build/keep a relationship with Category’s (HBC) Manufacturers that are set to his/her responsibility in the Company’s database. His/her duty is to introduce and offer the Company’s matchmaking service, which helps to find new trading opportunities, new potential category buyers via the Company’s Live- or Virtual Events. The job requires a self-motivated, results-oriented, client-focused attitude, enriched with good communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Generating telesales calls to Category Manufacturers, Vendors to introduce the
Company’s matchmaking live- or virtual events according to the Theme-Calendar and
invite them for their category-relevant events
▪ Finding and openning up new Manufacturers in given markets (using native & spoken language advantage)
▪ Cooperating and follow-up registration process with other departments (Account Team, Retail Team, Finance)
▪ Ensuring good customer service
▪ Attending Stamegna Live Events personally and representing the company to secure the
success of the event
▪ Customer Service / Client Care / Sales experience
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
▪ Business and product minded,
▪ Creative problem solver and result oriented
▪ Excellent communicator and have interpersonal skills, able to build partnership with
partners externally and with the teams internally
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Speaking any of additional European languages is an advantage (German, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Chinese or Korean)
▪ Pro-active, reliable, well-organised, have sense of humour and being optimist.
What we offer
• Competitive salary package including
o monthly fix
o monthly performance related commission
o company’s annual revenue target related bonus (5% or 10% or 20% of
monthy salaries for period with the company, payable at year end)
• International team, good mood, downtown office
• Opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team
How to ApplyApply here
5783 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Sales Specialist”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Comment made by Veronika Vas on Oct 27th 2020 at 5:52 pm:
Hello, I would like to apply for this job. Would it be possible to have an e-mail where I can send my CV? Would you prefer me coming in for a personal interview so we can also meet in real life? I would love to get to know the company and the position in more details. As soon as I receive an e-mail, I will send you my resume.
Thank you kindly,