Full-Time Senior Accountant
Fabiosa Media is a Digital Media Publisher that creates world-class video content. We create 200+ unique 3-minute videos a month and have amassed an audience of 120+ million subscribers in the USA and 20+ other countries. Our videos garner over 3 billion viewers a month and are translated into 6 languages
Fabiosa Media is present in 23 countries. You can find more information about us by visiting https://fabiosamedia.com/
We are looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT responsible for key areas of the international accounting function in an organization set up in Budapest, Hungary. The person in this role is also expected to be a proactive agent of change, making recommendations, improvement suggestions and managing any new process or tool implementations.
– general accounting of Hungarian business operations (booking journal entries, accruals, etc), month-end closing, and related reconciliations.
– monitoring and processing supplier invoices, bank and cash transactions, and travel expenses.
– preparation of statutory financial statements under Hungarian GAAP
– support Group finance team during IFRS financial statements preparation, IFRS audits
– preparation and submission of tax returns (VAT, CPT, and other obligatory filings under local requirements).
– payroll calculation and administration
– from 3 years of Senior Accountant experience working under Hungarian GAAP
– a profound knowledge of IFRS
– advanced level of English language
– experience in the video production business would be considered an advantage
How to ApplyPlease apply to email@example.com
1649 total views, 3 today
Leave a Reply