Full-Time Senior Full-stack Developer(.net)
Propell Minds is a young fast-growing company with global ambitions. We belong to Propell ecosystem – group of Scandinavian companies and its global well-recognized partners – dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions.
We work with a wide range of companies from start-ups to enterprise, belonging to different domains such as fintech, maritime, green energy, etc. And what inspires us most – working with modern technologies and creating new products from scratch.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again😊)
We are currently searching for a Senior Full-stack Developer skilled in .NET technology stack to join the development team for our customer located in Iceland. The customer is a leading Icelandic company in the field of collection and claims management for companies, municipalities, pension funds and public entities. You will become part of the distributed team working on local payment app.
Business trips to Iceland will take place.
Tech Stack: .NET, SQL, React
We provide you with the following exciting challenges:
• Develop the backend part of the payment solution (.NET)
• Contribute to the solution architecture and overall process setup
• Participate in development of the administrative part of the solution (React)
• Cooperate with Product Owner and remote/distributed development team
• Deliver high quality code and documentation
We expect from you:
• 3+ years of software engineering experience (C#, .NET tech stack)
• Deep understanding of software product lifecycle
• Experience of working with cloud platforms (ideally using Azure)
• Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with databases
• Experience with front-end development using React
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with stakeholders on multiple levels
• Action and quality-oriented
• Responsible and loyal, team player
• English: upper-intermediate / advanced
Would be a plus:
• Experience with payment apps development, integrations with payment systems
• Experience of work the distributed, cross-culture Scrum/Agile environment
We offer you:
• Modern technologies, new products development, different business domains.
• Start-up agility combined with mature delivery practices and management team.
• Strong focus on your technical and personal growth.
• Transparent career development and individual development plan.
• Full remote mode
• Competitive compensation and social package
• B2B contract
• Focus on the well-being and human touch.
• Flat organization where everyone is heard and is invited to contribute.
• Scandinavian approach to work.
• Passion and Fun in everything we do.
How to ApplyPlease, contact me directly: email@example.com
310 total views, 2 today