Full-Time Senior Marketing Specialist – Digital Growth Hacker
Angloville is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist – Digital Growth Hacker. The ideal candidate will be a “full stack” growth hacker with expertise in digital marketing, optimizing customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and execution. Expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation and hands-on approach are required.
About Angloville: we are one of the largest providers of language immersion programs in Europe. Currently operating in 8 countries, collaborating with many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of individuals, we change the way the world learns languages. We welcome 8000+ participants a year on our programs.
You will be helping us build brand awareness and obtain leads for our cultural exchange programs from prospects in the US, UK, Ireland and other English-speaking countries.
We are looking for a creative, driven, self-starter, an individual with a mix of technical, creative and analytical skills, lead generation, conversion rate optimization. You must be able to organize your work and deliver results. You will work with English-speaking markets (UK, US, Ireland) so previous knowledge of these markets is a must.
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns (paid and organic) to grow awareness and conversions
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications.
- Develop and maintain both email content and automation for email marketing campaigns including updates, affiliate newsletters, blog newsletter, event and webinar invites, trial & demo emails, new customer emails and more
- Bring traditional and creative ideas and solutions on how to grow defined KPIs (traffic + conversions)
- Work in a lean startup process
- Build B2B marketing relationships, referral and affiliate programs, partnerships with foreign institutions and sources
- Be constantly on the lookout for creative ways to reach new audiences within a specified target group
- Proven track record in growth hacking
- Be data-driven and have clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels
- Have a startup mindset
- Have editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable with inbound and outbound marketing
- Be- performance and results-orientated
- Experience with tools such as MailChimp, Pipedrive, Zapier to automate workflows; WordPress, Photoshop – an additional bonus
- Experience in B2B marketing – an additional bonus
- Excellent communicator in English (native-like)
- Self-starter and hands-on attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and performance based bonuses
- Contractor relationship
- Awesome multicultural environment
- Office facilities in central Budapest , Arany Janos metro stop
- Opportunity to participate in the most fun language camps in Europe (eg. in Malta, Ireland, Czech Rep, Hungary, Poland)
How to ApplyPlease send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
239 total views, 1 today