Full-Time Service desk Engineer
Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues for basic desktop/laptop/workstation support, basic connectivity support (wired and wireless), iPhone, iPad and basic printer support.
– Troubleshooting and resolving software issues. Ability to install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software including remote support
– Reimaging computers/hard drives in accordance with customer standards
– IMACD function including installation and decommission.
– Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
– Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Service Now and HP Service Manager ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
– Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
– Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
– Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
– Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
– Handle the end user kiosk
– Performs other duties as assigned.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)2033933654 .
57 total views, 4 today