Internship Social Media and Communication Internship
Social Media and Communication Internship
Europa Media is seeking an innovative, creative, open-minded and goal-oriented intern to join our exciting and fast-growing team. We are looking for a Social Media and Communication Intern who will manage the media campaigns of our European projects on social platforms and will create new and effective ways to extend our existing social media routine with the supervision of our Marketing Specialist.
The successful candidate will manage on a daily basis the social media accounts of several EU research and innovation projects covering a wide range of topics (entrepreneurship, international cooperation, renewable energy and energy efficiency, environmental technologies, climate change, etc.) and will support our Marketing Specialist in creating innovative and compelling social media strategies that connect our partners and clients with our projects and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and improve consistency of current and outdated content.
- Help develop and execute social media strategies.
- Help develop, manage company and project websites, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Write, proofread, and edit posts, blog posts and articles.
- Write for a variety of audiences in different tones and voices.
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects.
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in online communication, or pursuing a degree in either marketing or communications.
- Strong understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and balance competing priorities.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive.
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Knowledge of social media and personal experience with social media.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
Place and Duration of the Internship:
- The place of the internship is Europa Media’s offices in Graphisoft Park in Budapest, Hungary.
- This is a 6 months full-time internship with a possibility of full-time hire at the completion of the internship period.
What we offer:
- Remuneration to contribute to covering the intern’s living expenses.
- Great working environment within a young and international team.
How to ApplyTo apply to the position, please send your CV and a creative introduction about yourself, your motivation for applying and a summary of your past achievements in any format you find suitable. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Social Media and Communication Internship”. Closing date of application: 19 September 2016
3149 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply