Full-Time Social Media Moderator
The work includes community management of brand pages on different social media channels:
– Spotting trends and potential risks for social media crisis
– Analyzing different tones in written language (is someone joking or being aggressive?)
– Responding to customer inquiries
– Removing spam
– Escalating comments in need of attention
The work is performed from home and the compensation is competitive.
– Bachelors’ degree (preferably Marketing or English Language)
– Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
– Excellent skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese considered an advantage
– Great attention to detail
– Able to work independently and from home (access to well functioning computer and Internet)
– High integrity and great work moral
– Genuine interest in social media
– Good knowledge of international pop culture and current events
– Flexible schedule and able to work evening shifts
We are a company specialized in digital reputation management and we are looking for a full-time social media moderator. As social media lives 24/7 we have team members in several different countries and schedules are organised so that we offer our service 24/7/365. The company is a growth company so there are a lot of opportunities to in addition to moderation get involved in other parts of the company such as in operations and marketing.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the answers to the Online Interview below: 1. Please tell us about 3 times you were treated unfairly. 2. Please list 3 organizations that you don't admire and why. 3. Did you ever apply for a job and not get it? Why do you think you weren't offered the position?
2782 total views, 1 today