Full-Time Software Architect
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Software Architect to work on a project for one of our German customers.
The customer is a German company operating in the “green” energy industry. It has a presence in attractive markets in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The company employs about 19,000 people worldwide and has a clear goal: to achieve zero energy consumption by 2040.
The project is to develop a transparency platform for power plants that provides all data on electricity generation.
– Reviewing and assessing the status of existing software and assisting in defining the development roadmap for a standard control solution for the customer’s battery power plants;
– Developing new control concepts and features to enable new applications;
– Providing technical specifications for control systems of battery power plants based on high-level system requirements;
– Providing detailed technical specifications for the subcomponents in the control system, including functionality, states, and interfaces;
– Running verification studies based on simulation and HIL results to prove the control solution according to the system requirements;
– Ensuring the integrity of the control solution by supporting software development in all its stages and providing guidance for test automation, source code control, and system verification;
– Working with Senior developers to select the best technology for hosting the control system;
– Supporting software deployment and commissioning;
– Promoting Agile methodologies that ensure constant collaboration with key stakeholders and open communication with developers;
– Supporting a Team Lead of Software in the improvement and definition of workflows within the team.
– Completed MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Control Engineering, or similar field of engineering;
– Experience in designing and implementing systems for 6+ years;
– Excellent understanding of control theory and architecture in power plants, preferably battery power plants;
– Proven experience in successfully implementing control systems in renewable energy plants;
– Proficiency in modeling and simulating electrical power systems according to the MBD approach;
– Experience with MATLAB/Simulink for control development;
– Excellent interpersonal skills, vitality, and self-dependence;
– Deep passion for solving challenges that come with the decarbonization of the electricity markets;
– Familiarity with the Agile methodology, task management, and software tools for collaboration and work efficiency improvement;
– Familiarity with the concept of version control and GIT utilization.
– Experience with automatic code generation using MathWorks toolboxes;
– Experience with PLC programming;
– Familiarity with hardware selection for embedded software;
– Experience with grid-code compliance;
– Familiarity with business process mapping.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.firstname.lastname@example.org
845 total views, 3 today