Full-Time Spanish and French speaking service desk agent
Our multinational client is a prestigious company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for IT support specialists with Spanish and French + English language knowledge to their Budapest-based business service center.
Your task is going to be:
– Helping your customers with solving their IT-related problems
– Handling incoming requests in Spanish and French
– Administration of the cases
– Analyses of problems to provide process improvement
To get the job you need to:
– Have fluent Spanish + French skills
– Speak upper intermediate level of English
– Be fond of team work
– Have a supportive, helpful atttitude
– Have an eager to learn
With this opportunity you win:
– The feeling of working abroad due to the multinational working environment
– Chance to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
– Attractive salary and compensation package
– Opportunity to use your language skills
– Continuous training
How to Apply
Terms & conditions of the application:
In order to proceed with your application you either have to be the citizen of the European Union or need to be officially permitted to work in Hungary including the following documents:
- Residence Permit Card
- Hungarian Address Card
- Social Security Card
- Tax Card
- Work permit for Hungary
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and like us on Facebook!
2570 total views, 1 today
Comment made by Rodrigo del Arco Fernádez on Aug 18th 2015 at 9:15 am:
Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post Spanish speaking service desk agent on 18 August.
The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills.
I am a fast and accurate worker, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress on analyses of problems to provide process improvement. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.