Full-Time SQL Developer
The position is targeted for an individual with 3+ years of experience working with BI platforms, SQL Server and GDP. Training and mentoring will be provided to develop the individual’s business application knowledge.
- Maintenance of daily and hourly ETLs
- Developing and maintaining SSIS packages, T-SQL stored procedures, SQL Server views etc.
- Writing technical documentation
- Developing Google BigQuery views using DBT
- Performing R&D activities (integration with 3d party systems)
- Performance tuning of existing systems
- 3+ years experience with DWBI/ETL
- Experience with SQL Server and creation of Stored Procedures / Functions (T-SQL)
- Experience SQL performance tuning
- Google BigQuery experience (DBT experience will be plus)
- Experience with SSIS ETL packages creation and release building or other ETL tools
We are interested in speaking to people with the following qualities:
- You are technology-focused and have a keen interest in using systems and data to solve operational problems
- You are interested in finding innovative but practical solutions to resolve complex challenges
- You are interested in working in a dynamic environment that combines technology, software, and large mining equipment
- You have a good standard of spoken and written English (B1+)
- You are a good listener (there is a consultancy element to the role)
- You take significant interest in learning the business practices
- You are comfortable working remotely with collaboration via video conferencing
- You are comfortable traveling periodically (post-pandemic) to far-flung, potentially remote locations
- You are eligible to live and work in the UK or EU.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term possibility of joining the MTS bonus scheme
- Corporate events and travel around the world
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs in English ONLY, please.
Your subject line should include your name and the job title you’re applying for.
102 total views, 1 today