Temporary summer camp activity leader in Budapest
Westport English School is looking for camp activity leaders for its 2019 Summer Camp July 22-26 in Budapest
Westport English is a private English language school focused on teaching English to young learners (ages 6-14) in Budapest.
Westport English is the sister school of Angol Intézet, a well-established and rapidly expanding language school in Budapest. This position combines the start-up like excitement of being involved in a new program while at the same time offering the know-how and backing of a firmly established player in the Hungarian market.
The school has a highly personable and professional team of qualified teachers and staff. Get ready for a professionally and personally rewarding experience in a positive, supportive environment.
Position: Summer camp activity leader
Where: Budapest, 12th district, Márvány utca 32, Budai Középiskola, the camp is centrally located in Buda near MOM Park and Déli pályaudvar.
When: July 22-26 (Monday-Friday, 12:00-17:00)
To facilitate afternoon activities – sports, games, arts and crafts – in English with primary school-aged children (6-14). You must be able to take initiative and maintain control of situations while keeping things fun.
Children at the camp will have language classes in the morning with Westport English teachers. Your job in this role will be to lead activities for the kids in English in the afternoon until they go home. You will ensure that activities are conducted in a fun, safe way.
- At least B2 level of English (or native English speaker)
- Previous experience with children and teenagers
- EU citizen or authorized to work in Hungary
- Love working with children
- Enthusiastic, energetic, proactive personality
- First aid training
- Background in sports, language, education
- Great opportunity to work with kids as part of a professional, personable, motivated team.
- The chance to work alongside qualified native English teachers.
- Valuable experience in the field of education, language and sports.
- Amount for the week July 22-26 (Monday-Friday, 12:00-17:00): HUF 50,000.
- Lunch and afternoon snack included.
- Training/orientation session before the camp
How to Apply
To apply, send your:
- Updated CV in English
- Cover letter in English outlining why you think you would make a good camp activity leader for this year’s Westport English camp.
- Optional task: come up with one or two fun activities to be done in English that you think would be good for the camp. Send us a short description – one or two pages at most – of the activities you have designed.
to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline to apply: Friday, June 14
647 total views, 1 today