Full-Time Supplier Quality Engineer (Nagykanizsa)
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who will be working in our client, leader in automation and control solutions, plant.
Responsibilities of Position:
• Lead the issue resolution and root cause analysis processes with supplier on all supplier related quality issues.
• Support NPI activity within the site liaising closely with NPI Buyer and Supplier Engineers.
• Attend site meetings providing clear and timely updates on issues raised
• Lead and support site CE/VE projects developing a strong relationship within cross functional teams including Sourcing, Manufacturing, Design and Supplier.
• Support factory in management of Material Review Board (MRB)
• Provide support and roll out of Global Quality Tools within the supply base including providing any training where required.
• Collate supplier monthly metrics/scorecard and liaise/manage feedback with suppliers including improvement actions
• Manage and develop local, small suppliers feeding updates into Supplier Development Engineer
• Manage small resource activity within site with local supply base reporting updates into Supplier Engineering.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in Engineering/Purchasing/Quality and strong knowledge related to the manufacturing, design, and use of Mechanical and/or Electrical components. Knowledge of raw materials/metals/plastics/resins/electronic components preferred as well
• Good understanding of English and preferably a second language
• Must have demonstrated strong understanding of QS,TS, APQP and PPAP standards, processes and implementation
• High level of fluency using advanced quality tools
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, SAP and Excel
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
We encourage you to apply for this role.
Job reference: 1188297
12419 total views, 6 today