Full-Time Supply planner
SUPPLY PLANNER IN BUDAPEST
– creating an achievable production plan for the next weeks, months and years,
– preparing statements, analyzes for production plans,
– supervisioning of plannig data in the system,
– providing target, agreed stock levels,
– reviewing supply shortage alerts daily and take corrective actions,
– working closely with the other departments in the company.
– minimum bachelors’ degree,
– fluency in German and intermediate English knowledge,
– ca. 3-5 years of relevant forecasting/ planning experience in Supply Chain,
– willingness to relocate to Budapest,
– excellent written and oral communication skills,
– strong analytical skills, attention to details,
– flexibility to travel for knowledge transfer.
– working in an international environment,
– competitive salary,
– learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to advance your career path,
– life & health insurance, medical care package,
– opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/ week.
How to ApplyPlease, send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
124 total views, 1 today