Full-Time GERMAN or Italian Speaking 2nd Level IT Service Desk Analyst 980.000 HUF / Month
German or Italian Speaking 2nd Level IT Service Desk Analyst 980.000 HUF / Month
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service.
- Provide Help Desk support for End users and Level 1 and level 2 Support for IT Infrastructure and Applications.
- Log Incidents / call tickets into Service Now, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution.
- Use remote tools such as Team Viewer to troubleshoot and resolve end users’ laptops, desktops, mobile devices (Apple iPad / iPhone, Android Phones devices and other mobile smart phones).
- Research and update Knowledge Base for solutions that can be used to provide first-contact resolution.
- Perform installation through SCCM/ troubleshooting / configuring of MS Outlook Client, MS Office Applications software, Antivirus Software, etc.
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of desktop/ laptop computers, printers, and other directly attached peripherals to identify issues.
- Provide / Assist users with basic Level 1 troubleshooting of Business Applications, Share Point Portals, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Email, File Server, Print Server, MS Lync, etc. Ms Teams
- Provide basic troubleshooting for Networks (LAN, Wireless LAN), User desktop Telephones etc.
- Long term experience as an IT technician within client environment and customer relationship
- Comfortable to work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your full-time schedule
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyse, and isolate tech issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Certified Microsoft Windows Desktop Support and Microsoft Office Support – is an advantage
- Good knowledge within Active Directory, Ms Exchange Console / Microsoft PowerShell
- Basic knowledge within Network connection / protocol / VPN / Cisco / Citrix
- ITIL v3 Foundation – is an advantage
- Service Now Ticketing tool or similar / BMC Remedy etc.
- Particularly good knowledge within INC (Incident Management Process) and REQ (Service Request Fulfilment) processes
- Highly Fluent and confident in German or Italian and exceptionally good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent and solution oriented working style, pro-active behaviour, and organizational talent
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
Home Office Requirements
- Secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet
- Connection must be hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet
- (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 1 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Ability to provide headset
What we offer:
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, in an industry of technologies and digital innovations.
In addition to the payment, you will get the benefit of being part of a dynamic and international work environment.
Please note that this position may or may not include home office work to various percentages, depending on the current circumstances.
Once the new norm is established, we will continue to offer one of the most modern workplaces along with:
· an outstandingly competitive consultant payment
· international melting pot of great people from all over the world
· possibility to join language courses and trainings
· on-site recreation rooms, foosball table (csocso)
· free coffee
· multinational environment with different cultures and business areas
· frequent team and company outings, sports and events
· frequent team and company meetings / buildings
· contract extensions are to be anticipated as well as offers to become incorporated as a regular employee at the end of the contract periods with exciting career opportunities
How to Apply
1391 total views, 1 today