Internship Traineeship in Roche EMEA Regional Customer Support Center
Traineeship, Hungarian language
Roche EMEA Regional Customer Support Center
Are you currently a student or fresh graduate in Engineering, Biomedical Sciences or similar fields?
Are you looking to gain hands-on knowledge in medical technology and sharpen your skillsets?
If yes, we at Roche are looking for a trainee to join our EMEA Regional Customer Support Center (RCSC) in Warsaw, Poland. You will be integrated into a multinational team of Roche Diagnostics, to assist our specialists in resolving complex issues related to Roche medical instruments across countries including Hungary.
“Behind every machine there is a patient life.”
Through our work, we help doctors and scientists ensure stable laboratory workflows and recommend treatment solutions that deliver superior care to patients.
What the traineeship is about:
- Build on your knowledge of Roche medical diagnostics instruments
- Support Roche RCSC engineers to identify and troubleshoot instrument failures by phone, remote access and in written form as a point of contact for laboratories and research centers (i.e. Roche customers)
- Attend rotation training at a fellow RCSC for two weeks
- Assist the senior specialists with training activities in the customer support center or customer laboratories
The traineeship is for you if:
- You are a student or fresh graduate in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar programs.
- You have fluent communication skills in Hungarian (obligatory) and good command of English (upper intermediate).
- You have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You are passionate about helping people and motivated to learn in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
- You possess advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You are keen to step out of your comfort zone and gain international experience with Roche Poland.
What we offer:
- A paid traineeship for minimum 3 months (40 hours/ week)
- Mentorship from Roche RCSC leaders/ specialists
- Basic/ advanced training on Roche medical devices and soft skills
- Rotation possibility to be trained in Italy, UK or Germany
- Flight tickets between Hungary and Warsaw, or other locations if applicable
- Accommodation in the first month
- Discounted lunch at the company cafeteria, weekly fruits, daily coffee/ tea/ cereals
- An international workplace with open-minded, knowledgeable experts
- Opportunity to be considered as the first candidate when a permanent position is opened in the team
The Roche RCSC in Warsaw, Poland provides Biomedical scientific and Technical advice to a cluster of hospitals and laboratories based across Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Russia, Czech Republic and Slovakia. The instruments vary from Serum Work Area to Molecular Solutions, HPOC (specialty testing, hospital point of care) and IT Workflows.
At Roche Diagnostics we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now and develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives as a world leader in Healthcare & Diagnostics solutions.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2017 employed about 94,000 people worldwide. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is also the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan.
117 total views, 1 today