Internship Event Management Intern
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you’ll not only have real responsibilities but also contribute to creating solutions to overcome the challenges you may face? Are you interested in experiencing what it’s like to be a part of a dynamic, like-minded, and passionate team geared toward personal and professional development?
Connect Minds is a fully integrated event, marketing and design start up.
Which means we are creating, developing and running all types of cool things like conferences, trainings, in-company gatherings and sports events. We are young, therefore (hopefully) quickly growing, opening doors to many different career opportunities or life development.
We believe in people and attitude and we value experience. We believe that smart is stronger than hard, so we push hard to work smart and we strive to re-position intelligence and business at the center of all our processes.
We are looking for an intern to support our Event Management team, a position to be held in the vibrant city centre of Budapest, Hungary:
You will be working with production and marketing and be in charge of the following tasks:
- Compare hotel offers in targeted cities and analyze proposals to define the best choice within budget
- Liaise with venue to make sure all the technical equipment is available
- Establish a list of technical providers for all European countries (and beyond) we operate in
- Take care of the practical question delegates could have (transport, visa, special requests…)
- Find innovative ideas to organize cocktails receptions, dinners or cool activities for the evening
- Work with the marketing team on communication supports and welcome packs
- Work closely with the rest of the team, while giving continuous feedback
- Support the project team for a smooth running of the event on site
- Work on developing relationships with partners for long term goals of the company
We do value personalities but a few requirements have to be met for the position:
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Sense of organization, responsibilities and independence
- Excellent time management skills
- Out-of-the-box and creative mind-set
- Ability to work on more than one task at the same time and switch easily between different subjects
- Ability to work under pressure at period of high activity (before and at the event)
- Studies in the fields of Hospitality / Business / Tourism
Don’t be afraid to surprise us, we usually like unexpected situations.
Motivation, vision, objectives – this is what we are looking for!
How to ApplyWe look forward to receiving your application, so shoot and we hope to meet you in person! Contact: email@example.com
3786 total views, 1 today